Vietnam Motorcycle Tours FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions )
What is included in the tour prices?
- English Speaking Guide
- Petrol, oil
- Rain coats
- Water proof bags and bugee cords
- All entrance fees and permits
What is the best of the year to go on a motorbike tour in Vietnam?
- It depends on when and where you are doing the motorbike tours as specific regions may have slightly different weather patterns.
- Southern and central Vietnam: The regions has only two seasons, dry season and rainy season. The best time to do motorbike tour is during the dry season, it lasts from November to May; this period offers more pleasant weather and less rainfall
- Northern Vietnam: The regions has four separate seasons. The winter starts from mid November and lasts until early February, the weather is colder. The best time to do motorbike tours is from February to September, especially from June to September, motorcycling to the mountain area offers spectacular rice terraced fields.
Do you offer airport pick up and drop off?
- Yes, we do offer airport pick up and drop off with reasonable price which is agreed on the booking
Is it safe to ride a motorbike in Vietnam?
- Safety depends on various factors, including your riding experience, handle the situation on a motorbike and adherence to traffic rules.
- If you do not have any experience riding a motorcycle before, we do recommend you to travel as a pillion passenger (aslo known as easy rider tour), it's also the great way to experience Vietnam
How much money should I bring on tour?
- It depends on the length of the tour you are taking and also mention to your souvernir purchasing and some additional acttivities such as elephent riding or the GTV ride on sand dunes,etc..; your food and drinks will cost around $15 - $20 a day. The rest of the fees are all included.
What should I bring for motorbike tour in Vietnam?
- Your passport and your personal medications
- We do offer helmets and protections however we do recommend you to bring your own motorcycle accesories if you are willing to ride a motorbike in Vietnam.
- Light clothes as the weather in Vietnam is not too cold except the winter in the North lasts from November to Mid February.
Do you offer safety gears for the motorbike tours?
- We do offer helmets and essential protections for yours knees and elbows; however we do recommend you to bring your own gears for your comfort and fitness
How can I manage my luggages during the motorbike tours?
- We offer saddle bags on our bikes, waterproof bags and bungee cords, your luggages are packed safely on the back of the motorbikes.
- In case your luggages are overweight or oversize, we can manage to send them to the last destination of the trip.
- We also offer suppoted car if it is required ($150/day)
How do I pay deposit for the tour?
- An amount ranging from 10%-30% of the tour cost is required to secure your booking; once you are ready to book a tour, we will send you a secure link to pay online (3,5% will be surchaged for the bank service fee)
What is the easy rider tours in Vietnam?
- Easy rider tour offer for trevellers who don't want to ride a motorbike in Vietnam or have no exprience in riding a motorbike, ride as a pillion passengers so that they may appreciate Vietnam on the back seat of the tour guide's motorbikes. All you need to do is sit back and soak it all in.
Can our children join on the motorbike tours?
- Yes. Children are over 10 year olds can travel as a pillion passenger or on our supported car.
Can i book a tour for solo rider?
- Yes in almost the cases; however, there would be a surcharge fee for single supliment.
Personal Medical Insurance?
- This is the most important insurance that we recommend all riders to Vietnam to purchase it. It covers you when you have accidents and get injured.
- As you can’t get a local license with tourist visas. Even if you have business visas, you need a company to sponsor you and wait 7-10 days after you arrive in Vietnam to do paperwork. This means near impossible to get a local license. Therefore, you can’t buy any personal medical insurance from Vietnam companies.
- Luckily, you can buy this personal medical insurance policy from companies like Allianz, CHI, or World Nomads…or on the Lonely Planet website. They only request your country or international motorbike driving license. In this case, you will be fully covered if something happens.
Do you offer customized motorbike tours?
- Yes, we do. please let us know your wish, we are more than happy to tailor a perfect trip for you